Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

such a piece of crap...

If i were a robot i would digitallt eat this flash and poop it on your guysesssss he4dzorz.

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Very good.

I love that a Mars Volta submission is receiving so much praise. But i have a few problems with this, separately the animation and the music are Absolutely beautiful works of art, but when put together, for me, something does not fit. I would have also liked to have seen the main character designed differently, and the colors a little less vibrant, to fit the mood of the animation. but overall very very good.

Big NG Package Big NG Package

funny...ish.

nothing special. i wish you would shave your dirt-stash.

AlmightyHans responds:

the stash stays

Neon Rider Neon Rider

Great Game!

Good game, I just wish you could set your own controls, every other bike game uses the arrows as the primary movement controls, so I am more acustomed to useing my right hand to control the bike, so it was a little awkward. I just wish you could set the colors to wasd and the bike controls to the arrows.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

Awesome

its the shit, really great game, i wish we were able to turn down the quality though, it would make it run way smoother. and it would lag less.

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

I was so excited to see this!

I love TMV and i love the new album, this game really helps put togather the songs on it. quite amazing!.

Guitar Challenge - Bad Man Inc Guitar Challenge - Bad Man Inc

Good

I feel like this track is a little overrated, there is nothing really special about the solos, the recording is great. But I am unimpressed. Nevertheless it is still very good.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Its just because it hit 1 on the charts. of that I have no control. Check the rest of my songs and Sorohanro's . SOmething should impress you then.